The Lettering Course
A hand lettering course for beginners
Raise you hand if...
You've been drooling over all those lettering designs you see on Instagram.
Wish to learn hand lettering but you just don't know where to start.
Went into an art store and couldn't figure out what tools you need and what tools are just a waste of money.
Brush lettering is just sooo dreamy and you want to learn it now. But wait, you only have Crayola markers on hand.
You're struggling to come up with nice layouts for your pieces.
Want to add a bit of fun and color into your lettering art.
If you raised you hand to any of the above?
Then you are in the right spot.
What if your dream of becoming a hand lettering artist was just around the corner?
Here’s a secret: It is!
Want to know how The Lettering Course will HELP you? After completing the course, you’ll...
• Have the necessary knowledge on typography rules so that your lettering looks pleasing to the eye.
• Have the practice sheets so that you can get better at strokes and brush handling.
• Be on your way to creating a variety of lettering art pieces with some of the different techniques you'll learn
• No longer feel mystified by the vast amount of supplies out there because you will learn which tools are best for you and your project.
• Finally feel the confidence and drive to start on a brand new journey in the lettering world with the help of #theletteringcourse community on Instagram and on the Facebook group.
What is Lettering?
What do I get from this course?
• Lifetime access to all lessons in this course as long as TwoEasels is in business.
• Fully responsive so you can view the course on a device of your choice.
• 54 pages of practice sheets including different strokes and the whole alphabet, upper and lower case
• 2 sheets of grid templates (so you don't need to buy grid paper)
• 30 sheets with different fonts in different sizes for you to trace and practice
• A Facebook group where you can ask questions and interact with me and many other lettering artists.
• A 5 day project, where you will go from sketch idea to a finished, digitized and printed piece of art.
What people are saying...
I loved everything about this course! I've learned a lot more than just how to draw letters, you've sprinkled in the art side of it. Lettering is a beautiful art, and you've made it fun to learn. I'll be watching every video over and over again!
I've been interested in hand lettering now for awhile but two things held me back:
1) I didn't know where to start, and 2) I wasn't sure I could do it. This course is great because it tells you exactly what you need (or don't need) and gave me confidence that I can do this! Just play around and don't be afraid. I really love the grid and practice templates! Thank you!
WHAT SUPPLIES DO I NEED?
To start practicing
To create a finished piece
If you wish to digitize it
Hi, I’m Veronica, I create colorful and fun art. For the last couple years I have developed a crazy, head over heels love for hand lettering and watercolor paints and I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you.
BFA in Graphic Design from The American Academy of Art in Chicago
Worked as a pre-production artist for a print company
Left that company to become a freelance artist.
Grab your pencil and let's do this!